Travel or tourism is necessary because it basically changes us. Experience awakens your own transformation. As Gandhi has said, “be the change you want to see in the world.”
By taking time off from everyday life, leaving technology behind, and engaging in new activities in new places, you have an easier chance to let go of unwanted habits.
It can also empower and surround yourself with others
And increase your understanding of encyclopedias or the history of the past.
This can strengthen and broaden your horizons.
To get new ideas so they can move in new directions.
Here are 10 things why traveling is good for you:
- Can learn the places and history of tourist destinations visited
- Can strengthen you with the culture of tourist attractions visited
- Providing free time for rest from daily activities
- Broadening awareness and introducing us to get to know more about diversity
- Helps you from daily habits that can affect mentally, physically, and emotionally from bad influences.
- Give time to heal mentally, physically, emotionally, reduce stress, and help us regain the enthusiasm of the activities you leave behind.
- Cause curiosity and by offering us new experiences
- Increase patience by releasing hopes that are difficult to achieve, one of the right ways to handle mentality that allows life to flow naturally.
- Gives you the opportunity to face the study of unknown fears so that you can open a new page and study future possibilities based on your wishes.
- Helps you to know yourself better. “the true you are rediscovered.”