BANGKOK, 8 April 2021: Thai Airways International will
schedule 11 flights in April, mainly to serve travellers repatriating to
The airline’s executive vice president, commercial, Nond
Kalinta said THAI would operate 11 special flights this April to meet business
travel and repatriation on seven routes to Asia and four to Europe.
- Bangkok-Tokyo (Narita)-Bangkok: three flights per week from Bangkok on Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; from Tokyo (Narita) on Sunday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Bangkok-Tokyo (Haneda)-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 6, 20, and 27 April 2021.
- Bangkok-Osaka-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Saturday and Wednesday.
- Bangkok-Seoul-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Sunday and Wednesday.
- Bangkok-Taipei-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 9, 16, 23, and 30 April 2021.
- Bangkok-Hong Kong-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 9 April 2021.
- Bangkok-Manila-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 8, 15, and 22 April 2021.
- Bangkok-London-Bangkok: one flight per week from Bangkok on Sunday.
- Bangkok-Paris-Bangkok: from Bangkok on 17 April 2021.
- Bangkok-Frankfurt-Bangkok: two flights per week from Bangkok on Friday and Sunday.
- Bangkok-Copenhagen-Bangkok: one flight per week from Bangkok on Sunday.