SINGAPORE, 5 2021: Princess
Cruises has revealed the best of cruising throughout Europe in 2023, with
popular itineraries sailing from the Mediterranean and the British Isles to
Scandinavia and Russia, Iceland and Norway. All 177 departures go on sale on 16
With 67 unique itineraries,
ranging in length from seven to 33 days, cruisers have an array of choices to
select their bucket-list Europe cruise to fit their lifestyle, budget and
travel dreams. Five MedallionClass ships – Enchanted Princess, Sky Princess,
Regal Princess, Emerald Princess and Island Princess – sail to 116 destinations
in 32 countries, offering guests the opportunity to visit 53 UNESCO World
The 2023 Europe season runs from March to December 2023. Deployment highlights include:
- Enchanted Princess sails her first Mediterranean season on a
series of seven-day voyages departing from either Barcelona, Rome
(Civitavecchia) or Athens (Piraeus), which can be combined for the ultimate
- Regal Princess returns to the Baltic sailing 11-day Scandinavia
& Russia cruises roundtrip from Copenhagen, featuring an overnight in St.
Petersburg on every sailing.
- Sky Princess comes back for a second season sailing roundtrip from London
(Southampton) on a variety of voyages from seven- to 14-days featuring Iceland
and Norway, the Canary Islands and a 24-day adventure to Canada & New
- Emerald Princess departs on 12-day British Isles sailings with
options including Liverpool, Portland (for Stonehenge) or to the very tip of
Scotland to the Orkney Islands, all departing roundtrip from London
(Southampton). Guests also have the unique opportunity to experience the
awe-inspiring Edinburgh Military Tattoo from Glasgow (Greenock) on the 31 July
and 12 August 2023, departures.
- Island Princess offers many voyages throughout Europe, including
above the Arctic Circle in search of the Northern Lights from London
(Southampton) and to the Mediterranean and Israel on 14-day cruises sailing
from Rome (Civitavecchia).
- Sky Princess and Island Princess spend the
Summer Solstice at the top of the world when the sun never sets on 14- or
16-day Land of the Midnight Sun & Summer Solstice voyages.
- All five ships
sail spring and fall Transatlantic voyages for the ultimate ocean crossing
between Ft. Lauderdale and Barcelona, Copenhagen, London (Southampton), New
York or Rome (Civitavecchia).
From pasta and pizza to
ancient ruins, art history, castles and fjords, cruisers are sure to return
again and again to take in must-see attractions, like the 53 UNESCO World
Heritage Sites Princess visits, including:
- The White City
of Tel-Aviv from Ashdod in Israel
- The Acropolis
from Athens, Greece
Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville from Cadiz, Spain
- The Kronborg
Castle from Copenhagen, Denmark
- Gorham’s Cave
Complex from Gibraltar
- The Ancient
City of Ephesus from Kusadasi, Turkey
- Mount Etna from
- The City of
Lübeck from Hamburg, Germany
24 “More Ashore” late-night and overnight calls in port, guests can make the
most of their time exploring and experiencing the local sites and cultures.
Princess is also offering five distinct cruise tours:
- Opportunities to sightsee in the cosmopolitan city of Madrid are available on the Highlights of Spain cruise tour;
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance on the Classic Italy cruise tour;
- The Imperial Treasures cruise tour is available for those who want to take in the art and architecture of Prague, Vienna and Budapest;
- Guests can marvel at the sweeping landscapes on the Ring of Kerry cruise tour;
- Our new Best of Greece cruise tour includes a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mycenae, Meteora and Delphi.