19 February 2021: Princess Cruises announced its 13th annual
Australia-based 2023 World Cruise perfect for cruise seekers who want to check
off every destination on their travel bucket list. This once-in-a-lifetime,
107-day destination-filled voyage onboard Coral Princess goes on sale on 2
Coral Princess 2023 World Cruise highlights
- Asian destinations include Komodo Island, Singapore and Colombo.
- Sailing 32,500 nautical miles through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, North Sea, Atlantic Ocean, three historic locks of the Panama Canal and the Pacific Ocean – this epic voyage crosses the Arctic Circle once and the equator twice.
- The 107-day cruise visits 44 destinations in 26 countries on six continents – Australia, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Three roundtrip departure homeports:
Auckland – 31 May 2023
Sydney – 4 June 2023
Brisbane – 6 June 2023
- Access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Archaeological “lost” the City of Petra (from Aqaba); Medina of Tétouan (from Tangier); The Statue of Liberty (from New York); Thingvellir National Park (Reykjavik); Rapa Nui National Park (Easter Island); and more.
- Six maiden World Cruise ports, including Elba (Portoferraio, Italy); Marseille (France); Malaga (Spain); Tangier (Morocco); Belfast (Northern Ireland); Invergordon (Scotland).
- More time in port with 10 late-night “More Ashore” stays, including Barcelona, Papeete (Tahiti) and Quebec City; and three overnight stays in Dubai, New York and Lima (Callao).
- Opportunities to sail on shorter liners from 50 to 73 days departing from Brisbane, London, Sydney, and Auckland, as well as shorter segments ranging from 21 to 34 days.
2,000-guest Coral Princess showcases the MedallionClass Experience, offering a
number of new features that leverage touchless technologies and significantly
enhance and personalize the guest experience, as well as support new health
cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallion™ wearable device replaces the traditional
cruise card to significantly expand touch-free options and personalization
onboard Princess MedallionClass™ ships including:
- Touchless embarkation and disembarkation
- Keyless stateroom entry
- Completely touchless commerce
- Simplified safety training
- On-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere onboard
- Guest service requests via mobile device chat
- Location-based gaming and wagering
- Entertainment content via smart devices
Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay
connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with
ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited,
reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom so that guests
can stream favourite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favourite
social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
more than 700 balconies, Coral Princess features many signature Princess
favourites, including Movies Under the Stars, The Sanctuary, Casino, Princess
Theatre, and Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria and Bayou Café & Steakhouse
speciality restaurants. Guests will also experience the ultimate sleep at sea
with 107 nights rejuvenating in the Princess Luxury Bed.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Cruises past guests are eligible for a discount off launch fares, up to
US$1,000 per person and onboard spending money when they book by 30 November
2021. This discount can be combined with launch and group promotions. These
discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.